Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glazed Shaker Door Pine/Red Deal

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭

Can one be got anywhere? Any suggestions/comments etc?
    I am looking for a full size door (ie not a cabinet door), as per picture, except in pine or red deal. I was hoping to but bevelled glass in it, as it is in between two sections of glass blocks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

You could have one made by a cabinet maker. If it's for an internal doorway you would probably be looking at about 40mm thick material.

Bevelled glass can be quite expensive but looks very well.

I'd imagine it would cost between 180 and 250 (ex VAT) euros for the door and bevelled glass, maybe a little more depending on exact dimensions and the cost of the glass, this would also include spray finishing.... check out furniture.ie for a list of cabinet makers in your area (Sligo?).

Or just wait around for a while here... hopefully someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers
    Joe

Advertisement