Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror Film

• 05-03-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

I had a dream last night that was basically the violent bits of 28 days or weeks later. If you have seen the film you will know what I mean by that but basically I was fighting of infected people who were trying to bite me or kill me. There was even a bit when in a huge lift with 100s of normal people but an infected person managed to get in and there was screams and people getting trampled etc. There was blood right through the dream and I was had to kill what seemed like dozens of people. I think woke up soaking wet and out of breath.

What on earth could that mean?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I had a dream like that before, that I was goin all around Tallaght, tryin to avoid bein bit by people from me school who were vampires, was crazy!

Its usually about runnin away from somethin in your everyday life you're avoidin

Advertisement