Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat friendly plants

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of what not to put in your graden with a cat (indoor pet) who occasionally slinks around our garden.

We really want to sort the garden out this year , complete with poo area down the back but also was to make it interesting for moggy too.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

cats love catmint easy to grow from seed...
    Cats will roll in it...
    Heres a helpful link:

http://www.paws-on-floors.co.uk/catplants.html

unless your cat is inclined to chew or mess with plants most are safe enough. I have daffodils in my garden and my girl never bothers them.
    Kittens you would have to be more cautious with as they investigate everything!:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Don't plant oleanders. Generally garden centre plants have a tag on them that outlines how to care for the plant, and this tag should also have information if the plant is poisonous.

Advertisement