Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Little Island test centre, Cork

Options
  • 05-03-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

My nephew has been given a date for his test in this centre in a few weeks time. I didn't even realise there was a centre there. Anybody know anything about the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

its a great place to do the test , the routes they take are mostly on little island itself, my son passed his test there today at the first attempt .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dugout16

Very good. is this a new centre? Remember reading something about new centres to cater with the backlog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

yeah its an sgs centre , and there is another new one in blackrock as well , the main thing about the SGS test centres seems to be that the testers set you at your ease more , the only difficult route from little island is up to mayfield and back and they only occasionally use that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dugout16

Thats good about setting people at ease, i think this is a major reason why people fail. Pure nerves and the instructor not helping with their approach in that regard!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

dugout16 wrote: »
    Very good. is this a new centre? Remember reading something about new centres to cater with the backlog

Its in the same building as the NCT centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement