Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming more?

• 05-03-2008 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I know that every night people dream, and that they could just not remember them the next morning upon awaking.. but since i've been sharing a bed with my boyfriend, my dreams are more vivid and I can remember at least 5 or 6 dreams the next day..

I have nightmares every night Some of them very surreal and dark. I seem to be happier than I've ever been, so I don't understand the nightmares..

Maybe it's because I'm conscious of another person in my bed, and my sleep isn't as deep as it used to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Might have somthing to do with after having your own bed space for so many years your physical space has to be shared now and your dreams are a way of escaping and finding that space again maybe .

Advertisement