Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need 1 bedroom apartment, Renmore

Options
  • 05-03-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone who has an appartment to let in Renmore area or nearby, please let me know.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Check out daft.ie if you havnt already. No 1 bedroom houses in renmore at the mo, but if your interested in sharing a house check out dafts sharing section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 shburst

Tnx, checked already but nothing interesting there.

Galway advertisers out today isnt it.... i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

the galway advertiser on line site updates today at 3:30 with the new lettings for the week.

the actual physical paper is out on a thursday.

get moving asap id say!

the galway advertiser on line site updates today at 3:30 with the new lettings for the week.

the actual physical paper is out on a thursday.

get moving asap id say!

Oh yes, im a bit mixed up. Thought today was Thursday. Act quick, they dont stick around for long. Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 katieo

a friend of mine is moving out of a on bed apartment around domnick st I know its not renmore but its not too far from the buses etc ill pm you her number if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 shburst

Thanks but the city centre doesnt suit so much, will wait for Advertiser then

Advertisement