Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a fish tank

Options
  • 05-03-2008 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

;)hi im looking for a fish tank as i want to get some tropical fish.there very dear in the petshops so if any1 is selling one or giving away let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

try all the for sale sites on google or
    www.donedeal.ie
    www.adverts.ie with you can log in from here on the top left hand screen. www.ebay.ie usually have second hand tanks for sale.
    www.jumbletown.ie
    www.gumtree.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

The online buy and sell is another great source.
    You can also keep an eye on the 'for sale' section of www.irishfishkeepers.com discussion forum. Often enough, there are tanks for sale there too.

ValerieR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

I replied in the other thread but I'll stick this here - my cousin is looking to sell his tank. I've told him about this thread so he should get in touch soon

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

That's me with the tank! I'm looking to sell mine, don't have dimensions or sizes but can measure if necessary. About average size, relatively new filter working heater and gravel along with some interior statues and decorations. Lack of space round the house so want rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭the hunter

where are you pedro ... how much are you looking for the tank ?? do you have any pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

I don't know how much it's worth so reasonable offers I suppose? I'll try get some pics of it later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 The wiper

hi any picts yet pedro??? are u in dublin??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

About average size, relatively new filter working heater and gravel along with some interior statues and decorations. Lack of space round the house so want rid.

Can you please define ''average''?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rudi33

Hi, try Seahorse Aquariums, I know they are selling their small floor and wall tanks off cheaply. The number is 01 4595650

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cooldudessrockz

are u still lookin for that fish tank??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

The wiper wrote: »
    ;)hi im looking for a fish tank as i want to get some tropical fish.there very dear in the petshops so if any1 is selling one or giving away let me know

i have a fish tank aquarium for sale - need to make room in my house

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=76593&cat=500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Hi.
    I have a spare "Juwel Rekord70" tank that I would sell.
    It is a 70 litre tank, 60cm long X 30cm deep X 40cm high.

Including hood with integrated light, heater, air pump for bubbles, and upgraded "Fluval 2plus" filter system. Filter media for the fluval is stocked in 99% of petshops.

I will throw in some water treatments, new gravel, and 2 ornaments that cost me €50 each.

I just had a look at Baumann's website and the same tank, filter and air pump, combined, comes to €220 new. The ornaments, gravel and filters would bring that to €350ish.

I'd let it go for €175ish. It's in top condition and has never had disease or snails.

It's an ideal complete set-up for a beginner. I hope I've provided enough info. for ya! PM me if interested in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vinny 37

hi guys,i've got an aquarium for sale,the dimensions are 4 foot 2 and a half inches in length,2 foot 4 inches in height and 2 foot in width.colour is brown with decorative fish on front.here is a photo.location is galway.phone no is.0877596780,best offers,theres no filtration,i can supply a heater and its just the tank and stand and hood.https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/146398/86208.jpg

There is a pet shop near me selling a 2 foot tank with lid, heater and filter for 80 quid . Its fairly central Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 STREETS AHEAD

There is a pet shop near me selling a 2 foot tank with lid, heater and filter for 80 quid . Its fairly central Dublin.

hi dre,

i know the last post was ages ago but could you let me know which pet shop.... will chance my arm and see if they have any decent deals still goin.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Aldi have the 60x30x30 tank in tomorrow for €60 it's the complete set up for tropical fish

Advertisement