Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tonights premiership

Options
  • 05-03-2008 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

pool at 4/9 may be a safe bet .. loads of bodys out for west ham..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Definitely not worth it at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Melion wrote: »
    Definitely not worth it at that price

I agree. To risky for those odds

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

jameshayes wrote: »
    I agree. To risky for those odds
    I have no faith in Liverpool winning games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

its safe to say we are not going to win tonight but a draw no bet at 6/1 isnt so bad. But with liverpool u never know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Whilst everybody knows that liverpool aren't the most consistent I agree with redfan. I think that at 4/9 its a big price and definitely warrants peoples attention. Liverpool have to win to regain 4th spot, West Ham sore after being trashed by Chelsea etc.Another bet I will be placing will be Liverpool -1 gl at 13/10.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

i think its a safe one any way got me lump on them ... we see in a few hours anyways ...
    i wouldnt do -1 unless just a flutter ...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

redfan wrote: »
    i think its a safe one any way got me lump on them ... we see in a few hours anyways ...
    i wouldnt do -1 unless just a flutter ...
    Well done lads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

That's a few good wins for Liverpool on the trot now. God damn it, I know I am going to be tempted into backing them soon and get badly stung

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Collie D wrote: »
    That's a few good wins for Liverpool on the trot now. God damn it, I know I am going to be tempted into backing them soon and get badly stung

2/5 at home to Newcastle next. ;) I'm afraid to get on :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

i won a nice few bob . wont tempth faith with next home game .. will go for man u or chelsea ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

dsmythy wrote: »
    2/5 at home to Newcastle next. ;) I'm afraid to get on :confused:

Newcastle?? Where's the deeds to this place?:D

Advertisement