Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many pies are too many pies?

Options
  • 05-03-2008 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

a little obscure, true. but worthy of thought none the less, i happen to be a lover of pie in its many forms and fabulousness. just a simple inquirey as to how many pies people think are too many pies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 indocom

ask your tummy, mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭navin.r.johnson

When you lay bloated and gasping for breath on your kitchen floor, unable to muster the strength in your arm to raise the last remaining morsal of delicate golden brown pastry to your lips and instead soil yourself repeatedly in a grotesque display of disregard for the other people in the room, all of it brought on by an oppulent fit of pie induced reverie. And even then you will ask yourself have you really had too many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hard to tell... depends on you, what you've had to eat, what type of pies and what size.
    When I was 10 I ate an apple pie all by myself - woke up - and threw it up on the floor. I felt fine after. My sister however was not impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 indocom

star-pants wrote: »
    Hard to tell... depends on you, what you've had to eat, what type of pies and what size.
    When I was 10 I ate an apple pie all by myself - woke up - and threw it up on the floor. I felt fine after. My sister however was not impressed.

Lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There's no such thing as too many pies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Depends on what type of pie you're talking about.
    If you could find a lowfat butter or margarine that could be used for baking (checked Tesco's today - no luck), you could reduce the calories you put in the pastry.
    Then use Canderel instead of sugar.
    So you'd have a low calorie pie, and I'm sure you could eat plenty of those without putting on weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

0060735317.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

Too many pies - Simple test - (Savory)

• Eat pies until you need to open belt and top button. This is your first sign to slow slightly.
    • Continue eating pie until your belly is round and taut.
    • Continue eating but flick your belly until it sounds like an over inflated basket ball.
    • Take a break (Toilet or flatulent break) and continue process.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

I think the question is "How many pies are too few pies?". I think the answer is 1

Advertisement