Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Night in Galway city!

Options
  • 05-03-2008 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

Russian Disko is going to Galway!
    14 March, 9pm
    An Pucan, 11 Forster St, Eyre Square
    an_pucan.jpganpucan.jpg
    Tickets: only 8 euro
    There will be lots of good music: Russian and English (dance, pop, house and electro).

Everybody is welcome, but note that it is a Russian Night with Russian music in case you don't like it:p

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Unbearable wrote: »
    An Pucan

An Púcán , well holy God !!!

The Connemara Builders mustn't be spending like they used to in there. They won't fancy the music too much either :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    An Púcán , well holy God !!!

The Connemara Builders mustn't be spending like they used to in there. They won't fancy the music too much either :p

Well they have done well in putting up with "Gay night" in there every friday night :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

They often rent out the upstairs function room to various weird and wonderful events. I should know I've been to a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

am i to understand there'll be hot russian ladies there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DJ Alex Black

DRakE wrote: »
    am i to understand there'll be hot russian ladies there?

Yes, u r right my friend;)

B.t.w. I would really appreciate if u could spread the word among yr Russian-speaking friends and not only.

I welcome everyone to my gigs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Unbearable wrote: »
    Yes, u r right my friend;)

B.t.w. I would really appreciate if u could spread the word among yr Russian-speaking friends and not only.

I welcome everyone to my gigs
    Will you play the theme tune from Tetris? It's the first thing I think of when someone mentions Russian music. :D

malice_ wrote: »
    Will you play the theme tune from Tetris? It's the first thing I think of when someone mentions Russian music. :D

It's stone age music:) There are many nice tunes out there that I'll play

So is anyone coming?

I get a few Irish lads that like Russian nights in Limerick.
    Wonder if Galway is different:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Hahah, last time I went to a Russian disco in Dublin it ended in a mass hollywood-style barfight, stools being bashed over heads and the whole lot. Lets hope things go a bit smoother in the party capital of the west!

Advertisement