Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good acupuncturist

Options
  • 05-03-2008 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi! Can anyone recommend an acupuncturist in Galway.Did anyone go to Elmtree clinic, the one in oranmore.What's the price range?
    tnx

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I went to one in the Liosbaun Estate in the Galway Physiotherapy Clinic and she's good and got her qualification in Beijing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 shburst

Thanks for the reply!If you dont mind me asking
    how much did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭japanesebanana

Kerry Hanberry, lives out the Spiddal road

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

I usually refer patients to Karen Egan at the Hawthorne Clinic, down by the Crane. Here's their website:

http://www.thehawthornclinic.com/

Hope that helps,

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm an acupuncturist. If I cause nerve damage the treatments on the house, can't say farer than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Chimpster

Harmony on Flood Street... Linda Lyons. I go there every now and then for a few sessions.

091 568871

Highly recommened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wazza B

shburst wrote: »
    Hi! Can anyone recommend an acupuncturist in Galway.Did anyone go to Elmtree clinic, the one in oranmore.What's the price range?
    tnx

Shburst,

I have had a few sessions off the guy who runs the Elmtree Clinic, Ian Claxton, and I was very impressed. The clinic is set up well and has a decent atmosphere which is needed when you are lying there with needles in you. The prices depend on what sort of treatment you are after but were very reasonable compared to what I had paid previously in Dublin. Best bet is to just contact them and tell them what is wrong or what you want to be treated for and ask them for a price and what they think the best way to treat it would be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Caromcl

Mitra is a wonderful acupuncuturist and has helped so many people over the years, she is located in the Orantown Centre in Oranmore, phone 792002.
    Regards,
    Caroline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Why don't you pray? it's free and just as likely to help...

... or maybe take a big fat placebo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 shburst

Cheers for suggestions:) guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mordha

There is a chinese herbal shop in the galway shopping centre that does accupuncture, it cost approx 50 euro for the consultation and the treatment.

Advertisement