Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway United V. Bohemians

Options
  • 05-03-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to Terryland Park on Friday night? United kick off the 2008 season against Bohs. The visitors expect to bring 700 - 800 fans with them so the atmosphere will be great. Tickets can be bought in advance from Zhivago.

Manager Tony Cousins has brought in few new players so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Mark Leech could be the find of the season.

I read that it cost €30,000 per week to run the club including the of season - that's 52 weeks per year. Mad!

More info on www.galwayunitedfc.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

i think i will go to this.
    should tomorrow be ok for buying tickets? i hear they have been selling really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

i think i will go to this.
    should tomorrow be ok for buying tickets? i hear they have been selling really well.

Not too sure. I bought a season ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gufcfan

Should be a very good crowd there, ususally is at the start of the season.

Can't wait. 2 more days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Hopefully the wife will let me go.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

galwayrush wrote: »
    Hopefully the wife will let me go.:(

My missus is kicking me out so that I will go. She seems delighted that the season is back.:eek:

I will look out for you Galwayrush (unless you got a haircut since I saw you last in which case I won't recognise you)

• Advertisement
Advertisement