Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

best french make

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Drexl Spivey

elmolesto wrote: »
    Citroen for me. The DS was the best.

it had hydro pneumatic self-leveling suspension system

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

markos79 wrote: »
    cliov6,you obviously know nothing about cars if your saying a renault is better and less tacky than any japanese car, get a grip.french cars are pure ****e and thats the end of it.

now ClioV6 - you've been told :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

ClioV6 wrote: »
    Clio 172 up through 197?

I'd say they're very good french hatches and that's right up till 2008!

Had a 172 it had problems with the breaks and speedo. My 197 was misfiring and spend 3 weeks in the garage when only a few months old but to be fair it was great craic on the back roads. V6 dangerous Basta5d no good in the wet "widow maker" too soft for Irish roads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

markos79 wrote: »
    cliov6,you obviously know nothing about cars if your saying a renault is better and less tacky than any japanese car, get a grip.french cars are pure ****e and thats the end of it.

Oh you provided a good argument there alright.

I should believe you alright..I mean, you obviously know so much more than me!
    Sure..How could all french cars not be ****e? they must be..sure you just said they are!!

sorry for doubting you markos79!! Please..don't tell anyone I didn't believe you! :(:(

*ahem*
    anyway bostoncommon..you're only one person..they're all reknowned as great hatches.

Advertisement