Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points!?

• 05-03-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Looking to do Arts next year, so would love any opinions on what the points will be next year, what do all ye Arts students think, has there been more/less students, so higher/lower points? Any other course goers feel free to post your points theories for other NUIM hopefulls!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

I reckon it'll be around the 300 mark, maybe 20 - 50 above that. Have a look on the nuim site, prospective students and there should be something with the previous points on it, for the last maybe 3 or 4 years, that should give you an idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

I think it was 350 this year so expect somthing around or below 350.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

Norrdeth wrote: »
    I think it was 350 this year so expect somthing around or below 350.

what about .... Law and arts at nuim ...it new. so what points do u thk it will be

Advertisement