Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannondale road bike for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭hobojojo

not too sure about posting here. try adverts.ie which i think is run by the same people who run boards. its a fairly popular site. also try gumtree.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

You can post good bikes here, according to the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Go mad. Include size and pics (if possible.) And an indication of what you are looking for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ulif

Thanks guys, will do on the WE. Just didn't want to be impolite.
    However, I thought here would be the best place to be ripped apart for what I am trying to sell. :p

It's a 56cm Cannondale CAAD5, Ultegra/105 9spd, triple or double, few miles, meticulously maintained. It's my GFs bike but unfortunately a little too big for her (and I have way too many bikes).

Stay tuned
    uli

Great, look forward to details.

I wouldn't say that bike would be worth very much at all if it fits me.

• Advertisement

blorg wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that bike would be worth very much at all if it fits me.

:confused:

Sorry, joke. If I am asked to suggest a value for bike I may be interested in it will be getting a low valuation ;-)

Fair enough. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement