Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you like your Rockstars?

Options
  • 06-03-2008 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭

I'm watching 'Other Voices' on TV and I've had to turn the sound down.

Last week they had Sons and Daughters on, proper Rock!

This week the beards and the cardigans with the holes in elbows are back....

Jeezus, will ye at least jump up and down fer fecks sake, yer slowin' down me life!?

Fair Fecks to Glen though, even though he is the ringleader.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

"how do you like your rockstars?"
    http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=731
    The most "rockstar" excessiveness I have seen in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

That's the Shizit!!

No cardigans on that plane ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

And that's the Shizit too!

I want Iron Maiden's Plane to fly over that church and the Detroit Cobras to jump out and parachute down.

Then they kick open the Church door during a REALLY quiet bit of the song ...................... and ....................... shave all the beards and darn all the cardigan elbows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

You head the one about Motorhead in Dresden?

Well the band had a huge Lancaster bomber hanging above the stage. Band come on play the first song and Lemmy sez, "Bet you haven't seen one of these in a while!". Class.

He could be the pilot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement