Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Express In Raheny?

Options
  • 06-03-2008 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

i just heard that a tesco express is to open in the vacant iceland store in edenmore, does anyone know if this is true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

i just heard that a tesco express is to open in the vacant iceland store in edenmore, does anyone know if this is true?

Haven't heard a thing but over the past couple of weeks they have been carrying out maintenance work on the vacant building.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

not too sure about that but I see they are doing work on one in inchicore.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Pfft, don't be classing Edenmore as Raheny, we have standards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Pfft, don't be classing Raheny as Edenmore, we have standards ;)

OP ... I've heard that rumour as well, I'm not sure how plausible it is, given the Clarehall Tesco and Kilbarrack Tesco are so close.

Still, if it was true, it would be a good boost to that row of shops :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

That very close to there 'Mega' store in Claire Hall.Have not heard anything but it is a wasted space so somebody use it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

delly wrote: »
    Pfft, don't be classing Edenmore as Raheny, we have standards :p

Pfft, Havent we done the Edenmore is/is not in Raheny thing to death at this stage!;)!

Havent heard anything about Tescos moving in, I'll ask the mater if I'm over there are the weekend.

Edenmore is in Raheny.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

emc2 wrote: »
    not too sure about that but I see they are doing work on one in inchicore.

they seem to be going in all over the place,, seen one open in camden st, working on the inchicore one and on one on talbot street. i think i seen another one but cant remember now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Not a whiff of one due for Edenmore at this time, though wouldn't be surprised the rate they are opening up this year, latest ones planned opening over next month or two are

Inchicore
    Ringsend
    Parnell st
    Talbot St

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cheers gambiaman couldn't remember where i seen the other one :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 carolanne7

Yeah it is true. i know people in other tesco and they said it will be opened by next year.

There's one that should be built this summer on the Harmonstown Road next to the DART station.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Dub13 wrote: »
    That very close to there 'Mega' store in Claire Hall.Have not heard anything but it is a wasted space so somebody use it.

Not to mention the one literally down the road in Kilbarrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

will the one in harmo be in the industrial units beside the station?

will the one in harmo be in the industrial units beside the station?

Yeah pretty much. It will be sandwiched between the lane and the bed store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i heard today that tesco are actually going into the londis in edenmore because powers have gone into liquidation

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Zombie thread has risen.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

there's one going up at the back of the maple centre in cabra.. bloody taking over the place they are!!

Advertisement