Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for Good Mechanic / Garage Ballyhaunis Mayo Area

Options
  • 06-03-2008 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi All,

Am not knew to these forums, but lost previous login name as went to an old email address and had lost pasword - duhhh

I am looking for a good mechanic or garage around the County Roscommon County Mayo area. I have an Alfa that I would like a good mechanic to look after for me.

If you can recommend anyone, please post here.

Any help much appreciated! - Cheers S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CSOSulla

As an aside, its for an Alfa 156 and yes I love the car as somone has posted asking for opinions ;)

I am of the get it serviced, cam belts done, slow mounting kerbs etc Alfa owner. TBH, I don't find them a hard car to own. All cars have foibles and keeping a watch on oil and fluid levels, services etc is sensible motoring as far as I am concerned.

Ok, back to the original question, anyone know of a decent mechanic within 20 to 30 miles of Ballyhaunis? I need a new cam-belt fitted and want to have a decent mechanic do it rather than the dealer who has the alfa service contract that services the car as I have found some issues post services.

Any advice very welcome!

Thanks - S

Advertisement