Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscommon Mobile Broadband O2 - 3 - Vodafone

Options
  • 06-03-2008 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I'm trying to help out a mate who's looking for broadband just outside Roscommon Town.
    His only option at this stage is to go with one of the mobile operators. Now am I right in saying they're all fairly useless and I shouldn't expect too much especially seen as it's outside town?

Also, he's gonna be using the broadband on a PC so I was wondering if anyone had tried running a USB "Extension Lead" so you could position the modem by a window/skylight/upstairs for better coverage?

Finally, from what i can make out by looking at the coverage maps o2 seems to have the best coverage in this guys area, has anyone had experience using o2 in Roscommon and the surrounding areas?

Cheers,
    D

Advertisement