Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Companys

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I think it's time to put the handbags away...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jesus lads quit with the witch hunt and just ignore him. Your doing yourselves no favours, bar getting traffic, by posting back to comments made in the thread. For what its worth, I think the two lads have stopped their regular plugging of each others businesses. I see next to none anymore, so lets just move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you can't play nice, don't play at all. I was willing to allow this to continue while there was some semblance of discussion going on, this is just a farce now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement