Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

homebond "right on the site" seminar

• 06-03-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hello all,

there is one of these on in mullingar tonight. if anyone has been before, Is it a good seminar and worth going to ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Slates

stylers wrote: »
    Hello all,

there is one of these on in mullingar tonight. if anyone has been before, Is it a good seminar and worth going to ?

Went to it last month, well worth going to IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭stylers

good stuff - I'll go so.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yeah we were at the one in Letterkenny last week and it was well worth a visit. Go early though as there will be some SEI stuff being displayed and talked about beforehand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭bauderline

Anywhere you can get a list detailing when/where these events are being held ?

rgs. b.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

The one in Mullingar tonight is the last one, till next year I'm afraid.

Totally agree well worth going to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

it's good - go to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

bauderline wrote: »
    Anywhere you can get a list detailing when/where these events are being held ?

rgs. b.
    If you are going (or anyone else for that matter) to the one in Mullingar PM me with an email address and i can forward an invite which you can print out. They say that its €5 admission but free with the invite but I dont think they would charge in any event,

Advertisement