Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimising Grant Opportunities - South Dublin Vs Wicklow

Options
  • 06-03-2008 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm setting up a Ltd and have a choice of using a South Dublin address or a Wicklow address when registering the company. Will either address affect the probability of obtaining grants from the relevant enterprise boards? I.e. I'm thinking there would be less companies setting up in Wicklow as opposed to South Dublin.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Kurttt

Why dont you go to both relevant enterprise boards and chat to them... that way you'll find out which one will be most accomidating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

well the advice i have is that, Dublin and/or Wicklow may both be really tight and give you very little. get advice from other people in similar positions, and see what they say. The money and schemes there are both the same in each counties, unless your company depends on certain properties. what line of business is your company in?

Advertisement