Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cognitive Science

Options
  • 06-03-2008 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Any1 doing this course? 20090?

Well as it doesnt use blackboard and i've missd a substansial amount of classes i was wondering if any1 would be so kind as to provide the website which the course work is posted on. I know i should have gone to the classes, but can some1 bail me out please?

I'm always asking questions on this site amn't i?:p
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Notes are here
    http://cogsci.ucd.ie/introtocogsci/

Ya shoulda went to the lectures, they're great! Mucho interesante

G'Luck!

Oh by the way we have a mid-term exam instead of a lecture for the first day back after the break! You can get a copy of a sample paper from Fred (dunno where his office is).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

The lectures are the best part of this module. The hour flys by in them. The notes aren't that great without being in the lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

my friend is doing it,heard the lecturer is just showing interesting stuff every class eh?cool

Advertisement