Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garages for Fitting Bodykits in north dublin/Meath

Options
  • 06-03-2008 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Looking for a garage to spray and fit a bodykit?
    Dont really wana bring it to some mod shop and get ripped off for fitting, Im sure theres other garages with a good rep for fitting the parts?
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there used to be a guy in kilberry in co meath that done bodykits used to be great not sure if he's still there my cousin should know so i'll ask him when i see him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

cheers........i know of one in ratoath aswel but if ya can get me any contacts be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

Does anyone know of any good shops for fitting kits? Must be some decent ones around, dont really want city centre, northside is grand!
    Help!

Advertisement