Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treat

Options
  • 06-03-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Ladies,

My parents lives abroad and are home and staying with myself for the weekend. Dad is off to the game on saturday (rugby for those that are curious) and i would like to send Mum to a beauty treatment or massage treatment on the saturday while Dad is at the match.. any idea where i could send her and for what exactly? im based in dublin 6 if that helps.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I recently had a fantastic weekend in Knightsbrook Hotel in Trim (only about 3/4 of an hr from Dublin).

They have a fabulous Spa, with amazing treatments and the Hotel itself is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭john_aero

lyrath hotel in kilkenny is a realy nice place, spa treatments an unbelievabel rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

aaawww.....

keep it convenient if it's just a morning or afternoon thing. book her into any of the local beauticians for a full body massage;)

Advertisement