Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Midnight Sale?

• 06-03-2008 3:27pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Heard an ad on the radio, DID are having a midnight sale tonight (from 6 which seems like an odd time to have a midnight sale, but anyway). They mentioned up to 50% off, but didn't mention any products or deals.

Anyone know of any good deals they might have?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Hmm...Wonder if I could pick up a PS3 here. Is it all there stores or specific ones?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

All stores, but it was last night only so it's over now, sorry.

It wasn't fantastic really, about 5% off most things I think. Better than no 5% off, but nothing spectacular either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Complete waste of time

5% off which in most areas doesn't bring them to Power City levels

When I mentioned this to the guy on a Sony 46V3000 LCD TV, that their midnight sale brought them from 2349 to 2200, while Power City was 2169, he made a call to 'Head Office' & offered it to me for 2139.

Sorry DID, you'll have to do much better than that.

Advertisement