Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jardine Lloyd Thompson, heard of them?

Options
  • 06-03-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I'm after getting a very good motor insurance quote from these guys, just checking, has anyone heard of them before or have any experience of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

They are a large corporate broker. Merger between Jardines and Lloyd Thompson who were both around individually for years. They would be regarded as a competent, efficient brokerage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

They are one of the few brokers that will do multiple cars in one name: I have dealt with them on this issue and they are fine: just check the quote next year with a few others, the 2nd year quote can have a bit of 'creep' in it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

They're kosher. They're huge in the UK and have a large brokering arm aswell.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I do IT support for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭roonimirza

Best insurance quote ever and best people to deal with.. I really like to mention the girls name but.. just in case. She is the best over phone ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement