Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauce for tuna steak?

• 06-03-2008 3:56pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a couple of tuna steaks in the freezer. I've never had them before, and have no idea what kind of sauce to use with them. I'm going to have it with lots of veg, but any ideas what to use to make it a bit more interesting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I'd keep it simple. Crush coriander seeds and whole black pepper. Rub into defrosted steaks and chargrill. Serve with a homemade chili salsa and a good squeeze of lemon on a bed of fresh rocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

been looking for tuna steak fresh in the supermarkets last few weeks cant find it anywhere, my freezer stock is all gone and i am getting cravings, even the lidl steaks i used to find are gone

any help

ronan

Advertisement