Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULSU Elections 2008

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭mrmanire

God I love this boards yoke ye dig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

mrmanire wrote: »
    God I love this boards yoke ye dig?

I dig on everything, except swine perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Fiachra D-W

rmacm wrote: »
    I dig on everything, except swine perhaps.

This has got loike totally out of hand and we are talking totally here roysh. Leave out the personal insults please mr moderator.

Anyway roysh I am just playing jack the lad here and having a bit of fun. SO loike keep it in the pance

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

rory...perhaps you could do a ping...if you haven't already and clarify that the Fiachra...., mrman... and NickDrake are actually 3 different people and report back to us:D:D:D

ninty9er wrote: »
    rory...perhaps you could do a ping...if you haven't already and clarify that the Fiachra...., mrman... and NickDrake are actually 3 different people and report back to us:D:D:D

Only Smods and Admins have access to posters IP addresses so no I can't and won't be doing this. They may or may not be the same person (I don't really care if they are or not) I'm having far too much fun annoying them :)

Besides a ping wouldn't tell you the required information.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Thanks for all the support and **** goys. Loike it is a total disgrace that my posters were removed. Talk about free speech and ****. Anyway roysh keep voting for me
    Oh hit an SU nerve did I??? And your point is?? I fixed loike the spelling. I was in loike a rush as I actaully have a life and dont spend my life on this board.

Anyway I can email you a poster if you want to loike....

Fiachra had the last laugh today, thats for sure
    I really dont loike care what you think. I loike just wanted to loike have a bit of fun today so just lighten up mon.

Since your not in UL anymore I think you should loike stay out of it

Peace

Fiachra
    This has got loike totally out of hand and we are talking totally here roysh. Leave out the personal insults please mr moderator.

Anyway roysh I am just playing jack the lad here and having a bit of fun. SO loike keep it in the pance

I don't care what yore playing tbqfh but knock off the ****ty d4 lingo in the writing. You have a full keyboard in front of you yet you persist in the crappy and quite frankly annoying style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Results470

President: Patrick O'Brien
    DP/Welfare: Caitríona McGrattan
    VP/Education: Shane O'Callaghan
    VP/PPO: Aoife Breen
    VP/CSO: Damian Cahill

Congratulations to both the winners and those who were returned automatically. Best of luck with your jobs next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Congrats to all and comiserations where applicable (ie those poor fu<kers that got the jobs and have to live on minimum wage plus €1 for a year.:D:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

thank freekin christ its over:mad:, i was about to go on a shooting rampage on all those degenerate ****ers "can we count on youre vote" bull**** retards.

annoying spanners:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

thank freekin christ its over:mad:, i was about to go on a shooting rampage on all those degenerate ****ers "can we count on youre vote" bull**** retards.

annoying spanners:mad:

Hey Den, didn't we do that last year, but with lolcats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Otacon wrote: »
    Hey Den, didn't we do that last year, but with lolcats?
    Just to cute girlies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

kaimera wrote: »
    Just to cute girlies.

Ah yes... memories...

Anyway, nothing wrong with campaigning, so long as you get, at least, a Chubba Chupps pop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 elleA

rmacm wrote: »
    Congratulations to both the winners and those who were returned automatically. Best of luck with your jobs next year.

+1

Delighted with results!!! Fair play to Pa for running such a strong and informed campaign. Didn't like Oisín's campaign approach or leaflet but from talking to him, I discovered he is actually a lot more intelligent, and his plans more thought out, than his leaflet suggested. I interrogated Pa, Oisín and Shane for at least 25 mins each during the campaign. Couldn't find the others. Glad the best people got the jobs but good luck to all in the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

I can't wait to start loike.

And, er, the whole Fiachra D-W thing is just a larf at the SU; he's infamous! Ran a few years ago. Going a bit harsh on him. He is a Dub afterall. *runs away*

Advertisement