Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz?

Options
  • 06-03-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of good, regular table quizes around Cork City?

I hear Fionnbarra has one? can anyone provide more details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Monday night in An Brog?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Afaik the bierhaus has one on Monday night, good beer too :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

evergreen on a wednesday night, and also the abbey tav on a wednesday night. both start after the appropriate soccer match has ended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

monday night in the brog i enjoy this,when i end up going for a mental workout.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

The brog's is ok, i find the quizmaster to be a bit of a fool... (if it's still the same guy, haven't been there in a bit..)

Evergreen is good, same guy does a quiz on tuesdays in the outpost (if you're more of a student)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Anybody know of good, regular table quizes around Cork City?

I hear Fionnbarra has one? can anyone provide more details?

hi rabbithead where u been?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Yeah the Bierhaus, Monday Night at 9pm. Good beer and good craic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the guy who asks the questions in the bierhaus wrecks my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

Dr Evil impersonator? or the other guy?

the guy w/ teh awful accent who cant speak english. apart from him the quiz is great. we even won it once :D

• Advertisement

the guy in the brog is the fella with the really thick cork accent with glasses and always seems to wear a hat. haven been to the bierhause one as yet. maybe i should call out the questions ive got a lovely voice :D

i dont mind the lad in teh brog tbh. nothing wrong w/ a solid cork accent and a mad hat.

ive never seen him wear a mad hat. its just a beanie

beanie == hat. any hat ==mad in my books
    and yay, won tonight's quiz in the evergreen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Tree wrote: »
    beanie == hat. any hat ==mad in my books
    and yay, won tonight's quiz in the evergreen :D

Boo... We came like 3rd, twas poor showing... Too busy watching the matches...

aye, ive never seen so many tottenham fans in my life

Advertisement