Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ron Paul Keeps his day job

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Interesting read, for months now since i first saw him Ron paul was the one i wanted and i warned ages ago on boards that this mcain was the one to watch out for. and what happened the other day? bush stood side by side and endourced him for Pres.

What a shame I still think McCain will get in there both hilery and obalam habe damaged one another with slander and the vote will swing against either of them twards McCain who will be worse than bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's pretty side. They finally get the oppurtunity to vote for somebodY cool and blow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

Congressional elections occur every 2 years. They have 2 year terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

didn't hear much about the other congressional elections, i thought they occurred later in the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭forkassed

Here is a classic ron paul vid with JFK speech about non interventionist foreign policy mixed in

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qoUhTGMRZOw

• Advertisement
Advertisement