Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi New Price List - July Prices

Options
  • 06-03-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

Please delete.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

An oops moment?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Chris, you tease...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Info's in the VRT sticky. I was duplicating info.

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Gegerty

In the main price guide list? Hasn't changed since Jan from what I can tell. Are they now official prices? Any word on the 2.0 TDI 120 bhp e?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

@ Chris - When is the newer common rail 140bhp TDi going into the A6? I'm guessing it's starting it's life in the new A4. Also, you mightn't know, but when will the VW camp be rolling it out? I assume the Passat first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

We have new engines coming on stream across the range before July to increase efficiency/lower VRT. I'm not sure what's going into what, but I'd presume that includes the latest TDI into the A6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

The A6 is getting a facelift soon, so new engines will make their debut then. Apparently model for model there will be a 12% cut in CO2 emissions, which should get a few models into lower VRT categories. I assume the new common rail diesels will be added to the A6 then, I know the facelifted A3 is getting the common rail 2.0 engines anyway.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

AudiChris wrote: »
    We have new engines coming on stream across the range before July to increase efficiency/lower VRT. I'm not sure what's going into what, but I'd presume that includes the latest TDI into the A6.
    Its very nice of VAG to introduce new engines to suit Irish VRT laws! :D

Advertisement