Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels

Options
  • 06-03-2008 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone know of a cheap Dublin hotel, not far from Croke Park for next Sunday night?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

What your idea of cheap...?

Thats Paddy's weekend right...?you will be dong well to get anything reasonable in the city this late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Dub13 wrote: »
    What your idea of cheap...?

Were going for one night so would be hoping around €150 for the night

Jurys Croke Park Hotel Sun 16 €149.00

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

any of the hotels on gardiner street seem cheap enough or the quality inn on john rogerson's is €80 a night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 conordean

I recently stayed in the Academy Plaza hotel which is only 5 mins from Croke Park. Not sure if they'd be booked out but definitely worth a check. It's such a nice hotel and not that expensive. I think it's a Best Western Hotel!

conordean wrote: »
    I recently stayed in the Academy Plaza hotel which is only 5 mins from Croke Park. Not sure if they'd be booked out but definitely worth a check. It's such a nice hotel and not that expensive. I think it's a Best Western Hotel!

Thanks, looks nice but booked out the Sunday night! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Dub13 wrote: »
    Thats Paddy's weekend right...?you will be dong well to get anything reasonable in the city this late.

You will be doing well to get a room this late dont mind a cheap one

Got Jurys Croke Park for €149 room only

Advertisement