Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm trying to create an flv with an inline video & static background.

• 06-03-2008 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey,

I've been trying to create a video where the bottom left hand quadrant would have a video and the rest of the background would be images changing every five mins or so (from a power point presentation). So the video would be the actual presentation for the ppt as the ppt cycles.

I've asked google about it but she didn't give me a conclusive answer this time. I'm also unsure if i should do this in video editing software and convert it all to flash or use flash from the start. I've tried to do it using the power director software that came with the camera but it's not feature filled.

So i need a video in a resizeable container, sitting in a static-sized video 'frame' where i can have images that take up the full 'frame' size and it will eventually be flv.

twould be savage ff anyone could help with the lingo for what to ask google or point me to a tutorial.

cheers,
    dar

Advertisement