Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gorey local bus service

• 06-03-2008 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Well,

this new service has just started in Gorey,

http://www.goreybuslinks.ie

lets hope it does well and expands to other areas too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Edward Ryan

It is great to see the new service up and running and I wish it well. One thing however I notice that the bus stop has now being removed from the Railway station and the bus no longer seems to call there.

The bus stop now seens to be located in the new shopping centre.
    The web site still shows all services running to/from the railway station.

Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

It doesn't seem to be getting much support which is a shame. I live in Riverchapel and I think the roundabout route is part of the problem. If it ran just between the more populated areas, ( Riverchapel, Courtown, Ardamine) on a more frequent basis, I think it would do better. I don't want to deprive people in other areas of much needed transport but from a purely commercial point of view I think it's doomed to fail. People can get a minibus from Cousins, door to door, for not much more than the bus fare.

Advertisement