Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Tyrrax steals another mom.. Christ.. Wish I found some mom sitting inside a pos bubble in low sec :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

mamolian wrote: »
    Tyrrax steals another mom.. Christ.. Wish I found some mom sitting inside a pos bubble in low sec :o

Sigh, biggest attention seeker in eve even more so than molle. :pac:

shrike-three-achievement.jpg

I lol'd :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Personally the fact that he got three titans to lose is impressive.

Also more titan frontline action needed tbh.

D wrote: »
    Personally the fact that he got three titans to lose is impressive.

Also more titan frontline action needed tbh.

Well.. Whats 35 billion to an alliance that Moon mines 4 regions? Its relativly easy to come up with that kind of ISK for BOB.. Nevermind the fact they've been doing this for years and years.. AND have had the benifit of inside knowledge on T2 BPO lottery how to maximise their chances of getting bpos... AND profits off those T2 BPOS over the last 4 years..

Heard a rumor the Evolution wallet was at like 600 billion or something ****ing crazy like that.. If Molle decides to quit the game after hes lost 10.. ;) They can certainly afford it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Delve has a sickening disproportionate amount of high end moons and they've been farming them for years, not to mention very easy rats and a high rate of officer spawns. I don't think Bob can run out of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Its becoming beyond a joke now. Titans down left right and center.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

More to do with Titan proliferation than anything else. When every two bit alliance has one theres going to be a lot of Titans dying as theres a certain shortage of pilots who can be trusted to fly that sort of investment. I mean, this Tri guy was apparently sitting at a jumpbridge POS. It must be comedy gold in Tri HQ right now.

One of these days I hope to see a Chribba scammed me for 500 billion poasts on CAOD.. Cmon Chribba turn to the dark side ffs!

• Advertisement

The spy in IRON turned out to be TraderJohn :D I still thing they got the wrong guy.. :gaunty:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=860630&page=1#29

Some lolwat **** going on there.. I particularly enjoyed the BURN Evilthug had on Tyrrax Thorkk there.. think its on the first or 2nd page..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Wow what an old old post that has already been disproven... TJ is one of me oldest mates, i've known him since before eve and would trust the guy with anything. Including real life cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Statso wrote: »
    Wow what an old old post that has already been disproven... TJ is one of me oldest mates, i've known him since before eve and would trust the guy with anything. Including real life cash.

Doesn't mean he wouldn't spy in a videogame.

But yea old thread is old.

Goons lose a mom in some hilarious ****up.. I swear I lol'ed..

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=922252&page=1#1

"Today we formed up a POS defense gang in euro primetime today, expecting a heavy relatilation to retake 0OYZ before sov flipped to us. For a long time nothing happened, with the exception of narrowly missing a bubble on an RoL Avatar logging in at the newly anchored GS tower replacing the one he logged out at. And then we went back to being bored again.
    Then the silence was broken by BFM screaming for help. He had looked away from his Wyvern pilot for long enough for this to happen:
    [ 2008.11.12 20:38:42 ] (notify) Following x10z2 in warp

This wily member of The Five who had spent all week trolling local had used his GS alt to invite himself into fleet, move to a Squad Lead position and gangwarp our Wyvern to a hostile station. SE and RoL promptly undocked a cap fleet to dispatch it and the mothership went down before we knew what had happened.

Bad luck, GS. Props to x10z2."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

AAA vs GOONS.

nync must have lit the ET torch.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote: »
    AAA vs GOONS.

nync must have lit the ET torch.

The only bad part about this...is that it's not us that gets to **** goons up

I have always hoped the accusations about TraderJohn are true, because TraitorJohn works so well. Must be fun in NC command - "SSSSHHHHH, TraderJohn has logged on"...."whats going on guys, we planning anything?" ..... "Nope, nada, not a thing....you ****ing spy"
    "Today we formed up a POS defense gang in euro primetime today, expecting a heavy relatilation to retake 0OYZ before sov flipped to us. For a long time nothing happened, with the exception of narrowly missing a bubble on an RoL Avatar logging in at the newly anchored GS tower replacing the one he logged out at. And then we went back to being bored again.
    Then the silence was broken by BFM screaming for help. He had looked away from his Wyvern pilot for long enough for this to happen:
    [ 2008.11.12 20:38:42 ] (notify) Following x10z2 in warp

This wily member of The Five who had spent all week trolling local had used his GS alt to invite himself into fleet, move to a Squad Lead position and gangwarp our Wyvern to a hostile station. SE and RoL promptly undocked a cap fleet to dispatch it and the mothership went down before we knew what had happened.

Bad luck, GS. Props to x10z2."

lolgoons tbh - having an afk mom in the squad of some random moron.

Im a bit surprised at the "Oh AAA are gonna school Goons" vibe. People are talking like AAA are all that, but afaik their only conquests of note since February are....KOS and IAC. They have studiously ignored the potential for messing in BoB space while the cat is away. Not exactly what legends are built on.

Goons mightnt be at their peak right now, but if you poke the beehive, there is potential for a lot of inactives to suddenly log back in again for fights practically on their doorstep, and with the servers handling large fleet fights that bit better. Theres probably a good reason BoB decided to hit NC instead of hitting Goons for MAX. A threat from a nearby power is probably the best thing that could happen to Goons.

Those AAA fgts have been sitting back soaking up all the high end moon minerals.. for the last year + in perfect safety building titans n ****.. and not doing any major defending.. simply shooting their allies pets and weaker allies..

Not been paying too much attention.. but im guessing they soaked up a lot of the russians that parted ways with Nync's new alliance..

They are a strong alliance for sure.. but I've serious doubts if they can hope to go head to head with goons..

So eventful day,

Razor lose a titan and 2 moms, to hac/bs gang (PL's titan kill was still more epic) http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=107083

BoB blue AAA in a joint effort (i'll believe that when my **** turns purple) to rid Eve of Goons.

And my house mate got amarr cruiser 2 and is overjoyed =/

• Advertisement

Armchair generals, rejoice! The 2nd Great War has broken out after an uneasy and unsettled peace...Do goons exist? Are BoB better than you? Do Russian caps hotdrop? How many terrible memes can Goons use in consecutive threads?

Will be interesting to see what develops though. Assuming BoB/AAA can count on the various Goon hostile alliances for backup, Goons will call in PL, TCF....the big question is will the NC head south? Goons didnt go north so NC probably wont feel indebted to them but can they afford to sit this out?

One of my corpmates stole onto one of those mom kills randomly - apparently they were accepting Xs out of local from random unaligned dudes. Which was awesome for him. The ****er.

Details please. Have Goons assaulted Delve again or are Bob carving across the South once more?

Do we have any irish brosefs in on the BOB, AAA v Goon, TCF, Unl action?

The NC should go straight for Delve, and start reinforcing towers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

The rzr titan pilot is about 80 or some crazy ****. Sounds like one of the golden girls on TS.

mamolian wrote: »
    Do we have any irish brosefs in on the BOB, AAA v Goon, TCF, Unl action?

/me nods

He said brosefs.

Zillah wrote: »
    He said brosefs.

Go get kicked outta your alliance for being a spy about it

I for one can confirm Thug and Molle's friednship.

This is seriously going to make a balls of the game in 0.0 for the next 6 months :mad:

• Advertisement

I am here to kill the Titan.

Advertisement