Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

http://bestfriedns.ytmnd.com/

Was bored earlier, decided to **** around with photoshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

lol

btw ****ing ccp with their 10 character alt corp CAOD posting rules :mad:
    Need to get my caod alt into some noob corp so I can continue to sm4ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Another patch tomorrow =/ The news item says october 27th and its posted on november 26th :pac:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0807/I_WARRIOR_FOR_WOMAN_BELONG_TO_ME.wmv

Garmon.. got banned recently there if you didn't hear.. This is one of the funniest ****ing vids I've seen in a long time tbh. made by that guy basically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

why did he get banned?

bizmark wrote: »
    why did he get banned?

from what I read on Eve-o, apparently hes had so many warnings, which didn't seem to stop him misbehaving.. the GM's gave em a permaban meh.

Kinda **** really.. Characters like him are what make this game a little bit extra fun.. They generate content.. **** knows why you would ban em tbh.
    Reminds me of that Deathwing spastic.. He talks some unbelieveable amount of **** in local.. usually all in caps.. But imo the game would be boring without arseholes like him ;)

So yeah.. 4 years of spawning ferrogel POS exploiting **** yeah.. :pac:

Hope a bunch of high profile fgts get banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Ev0ke corp just got shut down. Welp.

Something about an I.M.F. Mothership loss. :cool:

• Advertisement

http://www.killboard.net/fleetbattle/54/

http://killboard.goonfleet.com/battles/918

lol

Goons kill 39 GBC dreads, 10 carriers for 7 dread, 3 carriers and a control tower in 0-W778 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

R0ot wrote: »
    http://www.killboard.net/fleetbattle/54/

http://killboard.goonfleet.com/battles/918

lol

Goons kill 39 GBC dreads, 10 carriers for 7 dread, 3 carriers and a control tower in 0-W778 :D

They may have won the battle, but their space will fall all the same....or so i like to think anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Glippo wrote: »
    They may have won the battle, but their space will fall all the same....or so i like to think anyway

Fortress Tribute.

Also lol @ TRI

Tri :rolleyes:

Anyone who's actually down with goons/gbc/-a- able to tell us wtf is happening. I've stopped reading CAOD. :pac:

Anyone who's actually down with goons/gbc/-a- able to tell us wtf is happening. I've stopped reading CAOD. :pac:

We are assaulting 0-W, which goons are defending, (BoB btw not GBC, exe is around but the're taking over old tcf station). C9N has fallen to AAA and co...SE hold sov i think. Solar fleet and that crowd i think assaulted an AAA station system and were repelled.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm down there, but i really have no idea whats going on. We attacked some pos in 0-W, though i was lagged to hell and could barely do anything. Also saw Glippo in local, but he quickly left when he saw me there :p

Hurley down: https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboard/view_kill.php?id=148363

Again I leave the house and miss another super cap mail. Ghey.

<sakana> "Bob avatar warped in to DD 15 PL hacs, missed his DD as we warped across the grid, PL HICS uncloak and points him. " :D

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

poor hurley, i like him, one of the few bob (ex)titan pilots i didnt think should have there titan ramed up there bellybutton.

buff titans tbh, they die to easly.

Lol can always count on PL to make ya pay for bein sloppy....i luv you guys, cept gneez.
    The really sad thing is how meh the kill is lol, just look at the caod thread. I mean i knew he had the titan, but apparently most of bob didnt lol.......long story short, there is too many titans.

• Advertisement

Glippo wrote: »
    Lol can always count on PL to make ya pay for bein sloppy....i luv you guys, cept gneez.
    The really sad thing is how meh the kill is lol, just look at the caod thread. I mean i knew he had the titan, but apparently most of bob didnt lol.......long story short, there is too many titans.

That's only because the north bob and goons go about making posts on caod when they kill titans. :pac:

Shadows of XdeathX, Etheral Dawn and Intrepid Crossing.. are by far the worst enemies I've ever fought.. They are *****ing* terrible.

SO... goodfellas invading fountain. Was I the only one that chuckled? :pac:

Goons get owned by combined GBC+AAA fleet, not sure of the story behind it other than bob scoring 20 something capital kills to **** all losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Only 20 capital kills? Thats a minor skirmish tbh.

Sand wrote: »
    Only 20 capital kills? Thats a minor skirmish tbh.

Yeah but its more to the fact of 20 capitals and a butt load of bs to what seems like no losses on gbc/aaa side of things with no titans involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Goons tbh. Should never be surprised at how terrible they can be when theyre motivated.

Goons Ctrl-q'd, so they were not shooting back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I'm invading Delve, right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

kyp_durron wrote: »
    I'm invading Delve, right now.

Invading Delve lol. Been there, TShirt got raped. Who´re you flying with these days you space based vagabond?

Advertisement