Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=978558

Evilthug = "For wonderfull fight in 5h- Rolling Eyes

BATTLEREPORT.

We jumped in. NC logged off.

End of battlereport."

That just made me lol. AAA crying about logoffskis.. The ****ing creators of ctrl-q.. Then poor auld thug got so butthurt about mitnal locking his smack thread, that he directly attacks the mod in a new thread oh gawd.. CAOD is goan places yo. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Hmm logoffskis might just be my new word of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭jaysonia

Been away from game for about 6 months, did i miss anything interesting that i should know about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

jaysonia wrote: »
    Been away from game for about 6 months, did i miss anything interesting that i should know about?

-Shrike lost 2 titans in the space of a week during their push on the north which failed
    -A lot of evoke were banned for pos exploiting
    -bob and -a- are blue to each other and are attacking goon space
    -tri have failure cascaded again
    -PL killed the first titan (tri's) with sub-capitals only
    -There are no 30 day or 90 day time codes (although there are 30 day plex passes in game) any more only 60 day

Anything else lads that i'm missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Shrike might have lost $19k buying currency?

• Advertisement

what the hell is a 30 day plex pass?

I heard about the guy that lost the 19k, but thats US dollars use €'s people. €lost 13.5k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its a 30 day gtc you can buy in game

Sounds pretty lame if you ask me.

Oh and they stopped ghost training.. "training while your account is inactive" :mad:

mamolian wrote: »
    Oh and they stopped ghost training.. "training while your account is inactive" :mad:

They said they stopped it but i've trained a few skills for at least 5 days so far. :D

• Advertisement

I heard about that. my alt wasn't training when i activated her. but i always kept my main active. Sigh!! I think i need a new MMO to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Pirates of the carribean online i have 2 14 day buddy passes waiting !

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

I heard about that. my alt wasn't training when i activated her. but i always kept my main active. Sigh!! I think i need a new MMO to play.

Your stuff? :)

i don't think i have any stuff anymore.

2 14 day passes to this game you say. interesting. where can i download the client before i get the 14 day pass?

i don't think i have any stuff anymore.

Lies!....gif meh

Y-2 sieged by PL all towers out in a few hours, should be a bit of fun I hope. :D

I heard a rumor that if the skill is over 80% completed.. it continues to ghost train.. no idea if thats true or not.
    Did I tell you fgts I looted a bhaalgorn and corpus a-type large armor rep there from a plex boosh!

So there we are in y-2 on the zxb gate 150km under it with around 70 bs and 140 in gang, gbc gang of 210, some 110 bs the rest support, in zxb on the y-2 gate at 0km and another 40 in y-2 local.

Gate is bubbled all around, gbc fleet all jump in and begin to burn out of the bubbles while trying to kill them, primaries are called and shot..... first DD goes off, then second, PL loses an inty gbc lose majority of their fleet. I think everyone and their dog knew the doomsdays were coming besides the gbc FC that is. :pac:

Gate after DD's
    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/22/20090123183551kn0.jpg

oh god haha :D

• Advertisement

Okay so at this point everyone knows Suas stole a goon titan, i'm not exactly sure how and if what is being said about a hacked account being involved is true or not but I was linked this and laughed pretty hard.

http://go-dl.eve-files.com/media/0902/I_Robbed_a_Goon.mp3

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I heard a rumor that if the skill is over 80% completed.. it continues to ghost train.. no idea if thats true or not.
    Did I tell you fgts I looted a bhaalgorn and corpus a-type large armor rep there from a plex boosh!

Ive got better than that, if you have skill training on a toon and you transfer it to another account with a toon training on it then both toons continue to train. Once one of the skills finish though then you can't dual train.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Morus Mihi doing anything intresting these days? Might be joining them soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

*snip*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Post all your CAOD type rants/trolls here regarding current events.
    Quoting the OP just to remind everyone exactly what this thread is for.

Remove my infraction tia.

Ass wrote: »
    Quoting the OP just to remind everyone exactly what this thread is for.

Remove my infraction tia.

Charter strikes Ass inflicting MAXimum damage (see what I did there) for Charter > User stated rule in a thread.

And to clarify this was posted in the early part of 2008 when the mods actually had control of CAOD, its actually gotten worse if you can believe that. Since I warned you in another thread on this particular event to keep it nice, infraction stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Mantel wrote: »
    Morus Mihi doing anything intresting these days? Might be joining them soon.

Which corp are you thinking of joining? I'm the head recruiter for Macabre Votum. Currently my corp at least are just operating in Querious killing pets. I have to log on later though and see whats gonna happen now in regards to Delve and Period Basis after all BoB's sov dropped. Theres a few Irish in my corp already.

Soo, Whos the major power blocks these days? who's blue to who and who's at war?

Scynscapaene [OMEN.] <idle> Ragnarok

MonkeyKing1 is in a titan.. jeeeeeezus :o

• Advertisement

Scynscapaene [OMEN.] <idle> Ragnarok

MonkeyKing1 is in a titan.. jeeeeeezus :o

Lol wut?...no wai

Advertisement