Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

mamolian wrote: »
    Worst thing about having almost everyone in NESW now is we got no fuggin smack anymore :mad:

Pathetic Legion is the worst alliance evah!

C/D?

That's not true i've been trolled by gneez and zartex and rive for the last 4 days :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

You can always troll me. I'm in Morsus. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Statso wrote: »
    You can always troll me. I'm in Morsus. :p

I've heard you're very easy to troll. Its understandable with unsophisticated people though.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Just noticed an S.A.S ticker in PL? When did they join?

• Advertisement

mamolian wrote: »
    Just noticed an S.A.S ticker in PL? When did they join?

Last couple of days I believe.

Even vily's in PL now.. lol

North Star Networks in EXE lawdy :P Guess their list of possibles was short.

What do yahs make of the new changes with system number caps?

What do yahs make of the new changes with system number caps?

Ok someone fill me in on this please, been away for the weekend. :D

• Advertisement

Basically they've capped the amount of people allowed in system at once root. Check this thread for emorage.

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=879243

Decrepit auld molly is creaming his pants over this tbh :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I'm sure the system cap is temporary til they think of something better, thing is "temporary" could mean any amount of time..

I'd like the idea if it was just for market hub systems, and systems with regular traffic enough to cause lag. Having it in all systems will lead to bigger alliances exploiting it to lock down target systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Well this is feckin ****e....lol,

Atleast now there is proof it wasnt there before...so suck it goonies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

CCP wrote:
    During downtime today, Monday 22nd September, a hotfix was deployed to Tranquility. The system cap applied to the server yesterday has now been removed from all systems with the exception of Jita. From today, Jita will still maintain a maximum player capacity which has been raised significantly.

Chill Glippo.

Glippo wrote: »
    Well this is feckin ****e....lol,

Atleast now there is proof it wasnt there before...so suck it goonies

What? Glippo CCP have said they have put caps on systems before this was just an all round thing by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

ffs ccp!

WTS Scout

http://www.killboard.net/details/279755/
    http://www.killboard.net/details/278759/

BoB lose 2 jump freighters to the same guys in 2 days in the same system, intelligence thrives. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Red Alliance is pretty much the scariest thing in Eve.

Zillah wrote: »
    Red Alliance is pretty much the scariest thing in Eve.

You haven't heard xxAngelxx talk have you? :pac:

• Advertisement

Fights in m-o right now. Over 900 in local, but node keeps crashing after getting off to a great start with barely any lag. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Fights in m-o right now. Over 900 in local, but node keeps crashing after getting off to a great start with barely any lag. :(

Node crashes....[time]....NC gets raped

Since the new stackless I/O language CCP have implemented you'll start to see less lag in larger fights, they no longer have to wait for DT to implement a reinforced node, however the node crashes are going to be expected while they wrangle with the new system. Expect to see CCP changing their old rule of not getting involved in on going fights to change, seeing more fights being put on their own nodes (hopefully less crashes too).

The old "people jumping into system" taking priority over "people logging into system" may need to be looked at though, a lot of people are pointing fingers at bob again for CCP favoritism but I imagine they will be on the receiving end of the new node changes sooner or later, whether or not they had inside knowledge of the change is another question i'll leave for the tinfoil hat society.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Everything I've seen on the drama threads about the fight just point to BoB having the experience of the best course of action when it comes to ****ty laggy fights [ other than logging off and doing something fun].

Even things as simple as when the node crashes, it seems people log back in at their last session change. BoB had been sitting in system for ages, so their pilots were logging in at friendly POS [ where they logged off and in previously] while blackscreened. NC waited till the last moment to cyno caps in at a gate, so their pilots were logging into a hostile grid [ the cyno point at the gate] whilst blackscreened and died in droves. Simple good practice like get into and hold the system long before game time, BoB turned into a massacre.

In other news, the sig police is on my back on here again. Root, take him out back and kill him please. He'll trust a fellow mod. My sig no bigger than other peoples once ya factor in all the ****e they have under their pictures. *Looking at you root* :p

In other news, the sig police is on my back on here again. Root, take him out back and kill him please. He'll trust a fellow mod. My sig no bigger than other peoples once ya factor in all the ****e they have under their pictures. *Looking at you root* :p

Mods have no give or take on the matters of sigs, you better pray for an admin friend. :D

Tri lost a wyvern, incoming fail cascade? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

No hesitation, no delay
    You come on just like special K

• Advertisement

PL hanging in Venal ? Story? :confused:

Advertisement