Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Alliance Current Events Smackfest Megathread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

mamolian wrote: »
    PL hanging in Venal ? Story? :confused:

We have come to whore crystal sets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

We? When did you join PL?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Seen Clippalipus in Iluminati? :pac: You should throw an application in yo.. goon in high standing such as yerself could cockfag right through the interview process ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

We are after the roids!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

interview process ;)

Wut?

Oh and watch this:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote: »

Eh.....wha?!!...but also ftw

Man i was laughing me hole off earlier..

Some guy gets an officer spawn.. hes all mega chuffed.. he cynos back into H-PA in his carrier full of jew gold.. and up goes a cyno.. and then Shadoo bridges 50 PL hacs in on his face.. He goes down in what feels like 30 seconds..

Turns out his mods wernt showing up.. so couldnt rep or anything.. (not making excuses or anything) Either way I was too busy smacking rive in local :pac:

****in funny tbh

I lost aphobos causec I was pisswed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I just lost a ship too. Mostly because I know its bait, I know its a trap - but I just cant resist checking to see if Im wrong and that red box really isnt bait....

Mans eternal struggle against reality.

Sand wrote: »
    I just lost a ship too. Mostly because I know its bait, I know its a trap - but I just cant resist checking to see if Im wrong and that red box really isnt bait....

Mans eternal struggle against reality.

Sounds familiar :( Lost a vaga last night to some epic stupidity too. ****in bait rupture girlpac.gif

• Advertisement

Shrike down :pac:

will ye look at that fuggin blob haha
    http://alias.student.utwente.nl/~ties/eve/f1727hs/shrike.png

Shrike down :pac:

will ye look at that fuggin blob haha
    http://alias.student.utwente.nl/~ties/eve/f1727hs/shrike.png

yay \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Its how the NC roll yo. MM, sexiest bunch of roleplayers in eve. :cool:

Every fecking time I go away for the weekend something big happens... and lol at the caod thread. :D

Did Wagga lose the Aeon? :D

Did Wagga lose the Aeon? :D

BNC, so no. :pac:

From a goon: "Maybe flying Titans isn't Shrike's strength."

So that huge cap fight in e-o looked like fun, I only got in as the fight was well done and I only got into it in cyno chars, but in system on grid with everyone I was only getting about 10-15 seconds module lag at most, it was all really playable with 500+ in local, well done ccp is all i'm going to say! :D

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/425/20081030221654or5.jpg

Shrike three your out!

Today in Obe, PL managed to get a hold of the Supercap POS Password :D MrRive of all people.. managed to get into the bubble and bump Shrike out in his Titan.. Tripline in his hictor was there ready to scram.. as all the nice Dreadnoughts arrived to amputate molle's peen. 3rd hand info.. so anyone else whowas there on grid wanna blab the full story? :)

**** me, epic!

• Advertisement

Hmm, gonna resub eve now so, warhammer just aint really doing it to me, i miss eve too much and me corp. Its not social at all in warhammer, i miss just sitting in station bull****ting to people...

And again i'm not even in the ****ing house when it happens. HATE YOU GUYS! :pac:

Ahahaha

Well lol.....................yeah thats right i have no arrogant bob gloating to do. Fair play to all involved, that said tho being bumped outta shield like that is a pretty ****ty way to die. Anyway the best part is ofc http://www.killboard.net/details/285831/

I was there representing the irish ! \o/

Glippo wrote: »
    Well lol.....................yeah thats right i have no arrogant bob gloating to do. Fair play to all involved, that said tho being bumped outta shield like that is a pretty ****ty way to die. Anyway the best part is ofc http://www.killboard.net/details/285831/

Not like smart bombing a titan inside its pos just before it logs or anything, or dd'ing inside pos's .... I could go on but that's the point.... :rolleyes:

R0ot wrote: »
    Not like smart bombing a titan inside its pos just before it logs or anything, or dd'ing inside pos's .... I could go on but that's the point.... :rolleyes:

Mute point tbh....doesnt mean it wasnt a ****ty way to die

Welp alpha lost a dread.. bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cool:

Glippo wrote: »
    Mute point tbh....doesnt mean it wasnt a ****ty way to die

STOP!

GRAMMAR TIME.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moot_point

• Advertisement

Advertisement