Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking Your Age

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Syke

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm convinced it is down to a fatal flaw in my overture.

You think music you compose affects your lovelife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

I look older with my hair up but I try avoid it because I'm self concious about the shape of my face. I am dark skinned so I don't wear make up much, plus I tend to have to wash alot during the day so I'd be re-applying multiple times.

How about getting curls in your hair PSI (if you don't have already)? Seems to make women not necessarily look old but more mature. Like so:

curly.jpg

That's what I'm aiming for to make my hair look more full and because patients constantly tell me I look too young to be a nurse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I have the darkest, straightest straight hair possible so no curls. I can make it wavey but thats about it. No solution yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

I get this too but I love it. Im in my late twenties but when I am dressed down regularily get mistaken for a teenager or asked for ID. Its only in the last 2 years that I can go out without being asked for ID at night clubs. The way I see it id rather look younger than older!!
    as for dealing with it..when I get 'the look' you know the one where you know the next question will be something along the lines of 'are you old enough to be working here', I just pre empt it by saying 'look you probably think i am younger than I am, I get it all the time but Im actually in my twenties'. stops them in their tracks every time

Advertisement