Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strand Electric

• 06-03-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what is going in the place that used to be Strand Electric on Main Street in Tramore? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Another bookies. At least its not another estate agent though.

I do believe the asking price for the lease was pathetic so it probably explains why nobody took it sooner. Seems to be a cheap ass job, there using the same front just painting it despite it being rotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Thats a load of bollix, there is enough bookies in the town.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I know. Oddly, the planning application wasnt in the window long. I assumed it got refused. *shrrugs*

Why wont people open businesses that will be of use to tourists and us Tramore heads? Between bookies and estate agents.. getting depressing.

It seems to be a big gambling place, bigger then what we currently have in Tramore. Looks pretty cool inside..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Sully wrote: »
    I know. Oddly, the planning application wasnt in the window long. I assumed it got refused. *shrrugs*

Why wont people open businesses that will be of use to tourists and us Tramore heads? Between bookies and estate agents.. getting depressing.

what ye need out there is mobile phone shops. lots and lots of mobile phone shops

• Advertisement

Its Bruce Betting if anyone wants to know. Nice big store, biggest in the town..

Advertisement