Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft In Limerick

1252627282931»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bonzo1979

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Im leavin Corbally 8am in convoy with the Lost Souls who are followin me down there
    Ill meet u in Corbally and follow u down if u dont mind. Got room for 1 in the jeep if any1 needs a lift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bonzo1979

andy_g wrote: »
    Please read the charter in regards airsoft.

warning given
    If u have an unwanted dog hanging around ring ur local dog warden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

bonzo1979 wrote: »
    Ill meet u in Corbally and follow u down if u dont mind. Got room for 1 in the jeep if any1 needs a lift.

Be in Apple Filling Station 7.50am and ill PM u my No:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

So how many are going from Limerick region as I think I'm playing with 2 or 3 other lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

All things goin well and with a bit of luck, I should be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

If numbers seem decent, count me in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

I will know on wends, it is looking good. It going to be the aks first outing. This thing puts new meaning to the words Rate of fire!

Sean.F wrote: »
    So how many are going from Limerick region as I think I'm playing with 2 or 3 other lads.
    Looks like 12 between Lost Souls and ourselves, Would be brill if you n ur mates came as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

i'm ok to go on sunday, ill be on call, BUT if i do get called, i can call one of my colleagues in Portland, Oregon and he will deal with the problem. so that gets me off the hook!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Sean.F

Ya looks like well more then likely going so it should be a good day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

I should be there hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

hey lads im goin too but dont really know the way, livin in charleville im presumin ye are passin there so if i could meet up and follow someone up it would be much appreciated. (not sexual favours appreciated, but like a hearty thank you ha ha)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

No problem johnjoe horse just texted me your number so i'll give ya a buzz at about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

sorted nice one lads thanks for callin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Rite i'm definitely going, leg is much better, i'll have to follow someone down or use the gps :rolleyes: , oh and i've heaps of room if someone wants a lift.
    Tony i might get some bits off you bellow if thats ok, can i shoot you a pm? :D:D

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Rite i'm definitely going, leg is much better, i'll have to follow someone down or use the gps :rolleyes: , oh and i've heaps of room if someone wants a lift.
    Tony i might get some bits off you bellow if thats ok, can i shoot you a pm? :D:D

Hey Shane, txt me is better as im always on phone and ill put the stuff aside for you, I also have the SatNav Co-Ordinates if you want them or I got a bloody Convoy followin me now lol so u could slot in there too:D

I should be there hopefully.

But which side will you be on when there lol

I am green for go! Got the night off work, so its game on gents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    But which side will you be on when there lol
    I don't know maybe i'll put on my best limerick accent and join ye :p

On that note does anyone know what the story is with teams on the day?

Rite guys see ye all tomorrow, i'll prob meet ye and limerick and work on from there, now out with the check list ;)

• Advertisement

Good day lads, lost of good moments, holding the base at the end of the first game was good, the second game was good too, and the last one the commander and myself spent ages sneaking all the way around the blue base and were so close to the flag ...

Great to see ye all again, cracking day. Also a big shout out to John Mac for the lift in the bone shaker! I took some photos off the last game. I will post them up on the sites Facebook page.

Also, to all the lads who helped out with the running off our base, ye made my job so easy. When the blue teams first assualt went in. They all finished up in our POW pen. That speaks for itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ok guys can you please direct all traffic (posts)to the the relevent thread in the airsoft sites section. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement