Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft In Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

Killinator wrote: »
    whats the matter tony, one m4 not enough, jeez leave some guns for the rest of us!!!!!!!!
    its a nice looking gun all the same, just stayy away from SR25's and i'll be more than happy

I WAS looking at one but after your info on them etc i said id let u av the REAL one ;)
    But the 'S' System is way easier to Mod than the M15 and u know me if its a JG I just have to have at least 1 in my collection :eek::p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Killinator

YOU'VE just gotten rid of a 'JG' g36 AND a 'JG' stery,
    are you just trying to find that perfect jg or are you just clutching at straws to explain your now obvious and critical airsoft addiction, heres some advice take up herion, it has to be less addictive!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lookin 4 the perfect JG (still got shakes,chewin nails etc) how could that be an addiction:):):):):)

But on a serious note YES I AM AN AIRSOFT ADDICT,

There now ive said it, its the first step ya?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:pac::D:pac::D

next step is to apologise to those that youve wronged,
    i think team TDK are top o that list:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Damn you Dave you cultured swine, why must you keep coming up with ideas and suggestions that may fit in perfectly!!!!!!!!!!
    why b*tch when you can put in 'Molon Labe Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttcccchhhhhhhhh''', now thats gangsta!

:D Thought you might like that one! The symbol could be a side profile of a Spartan with an Armalite instead of a spear! Think about it man!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you wanna hold your Berretta gangsta style, be my guest. Just don't expect me not to slap you repeatedly or laugh when your wrist snaps! :p

:D Thought you might like that one! The symbol could be a side profile of a Spartan with an Armalite instead of a spear! Think about it man!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you wanna hold your Berretta gangsta style, be my guest. Just don't expect me not to slap you repeatedly or laugh when your wrist snaps! :p

judjing the way my beretta acted on sunday i will sooner be throwing it at you(ala tom sizemore in SPR) then actually fireing any shots!!!!!

:confused: shiiiiit, didn't know it was THAT serious! Hey, lighten up ma-*M9 dings off helmet, Dave crumples*

sss....whash.....? :p

:confused: shiiiiit, didn't know it was THAT serious! Hey, lighten up ma-*M9 dings off helmet, Dave crumples*

sss....whash.....? :p

and then i realise you were on our team:eek::eek::confused::eek:

I.....I can't......feel...my...my wegs....*coughs and hacks up BBs* so cold.....so....cold....

:pac:

Just threw another patch together,
    more historical and limerick orientated,
    paddy sarsfield, the limerick crest, and a couple of medieval gallowglasses
    LimerickAirsoftDefenceSpearhead.jpg

• Advertisement

You the MAN Derek, thats the Dogs B*llicks , its brill, incorporated all we discussed:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I think the Acronym is class.
    Imagine traveling to a skirmish and letting people know
    that the LADS from Limerick are on their way.

Makes me want to actually Skirmish and wear a patch proudly.

~B

Nice patch man!!! The Grim Reaper was still my favourite, but you should defo go for one that identifies you as scu- I mean, Lads from Limerick:p

Considering I'm from Cork, can I get my own badge that says "Cork Merc on Hire - Available for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahhs etc" :D or I could just ring the crest with the aul Red and White.

Or maybe get wounded, bleed everywhere and vainly plug the gap with bandages. Awesome.

Just threw another patch together,
    more historical and limerick orientated,
    paddy sarsfield, the limerick crest, and a couple of medieval gallowglasses
    LimerickAirsoftDefenceSpearhead.jpg

*ahem* HOOOO RAAAHHH!!!
    *ahem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ConnachtMilitia-2.jpg
    Their extremely similar :confused:

fancy that :p

lol's since were the only 2 G-tac based teams we could form up as allies perhaps and leave em both the way they are? what ye think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I figured I'd have a crack at a bagge, but used Dereks groundwork.

AirsoftBadge.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

Hi all. Just got into the airsoft thing and suddenly am addicted (Sig P266, 1911 Hi-Cap and a Mac-11 to begin with). More into target shooting at the moment, haven't time to take a day off for skirmishing but I definitely will in the near future.
    Just wondering where everyone's from. I'm Ennis Road area, anyone near me?

• Advertisement

I think in the first pages of this thread everyone introduces themselves and where they are from, but I'm from Kilteely. Always good to see another airsoft convert.:)

I figured I'd have a crack at a bagge, but used Dereks groundwork.

AirsoftBadge.jpg
    HELL IM LOVIN THAT Snipe:)

Thanks much M8.
    Like I said, Derek laid the ground work. He told me to have a go at it.

rstans wrote: »
    Hi all. Just got into the airsoft thing and suddenly am addicted (Sig P266, 1911 Hi-Cap and a Mac-11 to begin with). More into target shooting at the moment, haven't time to take a day off for skirmishing but I definitely will in the near future.
    Just wondering where everyone's from. I'm Ennis Road area, anyone near me?
    Hey rstans welcome, Im from Corbally, got CA M15A4, CYMA M14 SOCOM and JG M$ CQB -S on the way lol, Got a KSC USP Compact as pistol

MarkLmk wrote: »
    Hey rstans welcome, Im from Corbally, got CA M15A4, CYMA M14 SOCOM and JG M$ CQB -S on the way lol, Got a KSC USP Compact as pistol

Ah for God sake, I thought you were only looking at the CQB. Now your actually getting it.
    Typical, you never miss an opportunity to whore off your gear....just cause you have an M14.....discruntled grumble!!!!!!

Thanks much M8.
    Like I said, Derek laid the ground work. He told me to have a go at it.
    D thats it id recon,but u will have to square it off at the top cos badge Co. wont be able to do it the way it is with the sword handles so high

I really do like it, andits not similar to Scopes one which the other was.

• Advertisement

D thats it id recon,but u will have to square it off at the top cos badge Co. wont be able to do it the way it is with the sword handles so high

I really do like it, andits not similar to Scopes one which the other was.

Not a problem, thats why Photoshop was invented.:)

Had it ordered at the time i put up th link 2 it lol,

I know i have a problem, IM ADDICTED TO AIRSOFT, yes its not my firs admission but it dose help hehehe

Ha, Yeah....
    Airsofters must be the only Addicts that always openly admit their addiction.
    You are a case of severe addiction, and are currently only buying more guns to counteract the cold turkey you must be feeling from lack of a good skirmishing.

Ha, Yeah....
    Airsofters must be the only Addicts that always openly admit their addiction.
    You are a case of severe addiction, and are currently only buying more guns to counteract the cold turkey you must be feeling from lack of a good skirmishing.
    God Ya, thanks Dr Snipr,
    Jeeze it will be (feels like) 6 weeks since ill av Skirmished by the 11th
    shakes and babbles in the corner wit laptop lol

Here ya go then the trimmed version:
    AirsoftBadge-1.jpg

Dont worry Tony there'll be plenty of medicine to be had on the 11th:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Has he tried locking himself in a room with the soundtrack from Trainspotting playing and just the hallucinating happen? You'll feel much better after all the dancing M14s G36s have gone away and you won't need another gun for at least a month :p

Has he tried locking himself in a room with the soundtrack from Trainspotting playing and just the hallucinating happen? You'll feel much better after all the dancing M14s G36s have gone away and you won't need another gun for at least a month :p

Their not dancing, there ticking him by saying, "im not good enough, sure you have 2 M4's, and an M14, but you could always use another g36, or a H&K 416, or an MP5,etc,etc,etc..........." and the voices keep going

Their not dancing, there ticking him by saying, "im not good enough, sure you have 2 M4's, and an M14, but you could always use another g36, or a H&K 416, or an MP5,etc,etc,etc..........." and the voices keep going
    Hmmmmm an HK416 hmmmmmm lol, twas a toss up between the 416 and the S-System, n the M4 won lol

Yeah probably because the look almost identical.
    We brought it up on another thread, how can someone hate armalites yet say they love their 416. Given airsoft is more about the cosmetics then real world reliability, it doesnt make ANY sense.

The 416 is just an excuse, so that the "armalite bashers" can have an armalite style gun and still hold onto their beliefs.
    C'mon people you all LOVE the armalites!!!!:p

Yeah probably because the look almost identical.
    We brought it up on another thread, how can someone hate armalites yet say they love their 416. Given airsoft is more about the cosmetics then real world reliability, it doesnt make ANY sense.

The 416 is just an excuse, so that the "armalite bashers" can have an armalite style gun and still hold onto their beliefs.
    C'mon people you all LOVE the armalites!!!!:p
    Well said my man, couldnt a said it better myself :D:D:D:D:D

True dat.
    Is it D-BOYS or JG your getting???
    Also you couldnt upload a pic of that M15/203 or would that ruin the surprise,:p.

On another note Derek has agreed that the patch I designed can be put forward as the teams patch.
    So unless anyone else has any ideas, we may have that sorted. Hooray.
    Were getting closer and closer to making it official!!

True dat.
    Is it D-BOYS or JG your getting???
    Also you couldnt upload a pic of that M15/203 or would that ruin the surprise,:p.

On another note Derek has agreed that the patch I designed can be put forward as the teams patch.
    So unless anyone else has any ideas, we may have that sorted. Hooray.
    Were getting closer and closer to making it official!!
    D-Boys NO WAY, im a JG Man true n true
    As for the Patch EXCELLENT work guys i love it anyway,so its up to the rest of the Limerickers to agree now
    And the M203 wont be here till next week sometime, still waitin on the 6pack grenades to arrive be4 they send it all out.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh right, I thought you had it attached and loaded.....ready for the off.
    Wells hopefully you get it before the 11th, cause I am dying to see what its like.

D-Boys NO WAY, im a JG Man true n true
    As for the Patch EXCELLENT work guys i love it anyway,so its up to the rest of the Limerickers to agree now
    And the M203 wont be here till next week sometime, still waitin on the 6pack grenades to arrive be4 they send it all out.

Lol how many guns and grenades is that since your last skirmish? :p

Its going to be funny seeing ya in the safe zone pondering which new toys have to stay behind ;)

he'll be driving one of thoses canvas covered army trucks so he can transport the crates of stuff hes after purchasing,
    and to think, only a few weeks ago he told us his g36 was his last purchase:pac:

• Advertisement

you know, some people get to have all the fun cos they have money :D

Which is exactly what I plan to when the exams are done!!!

Yes Dave.....
    Soon the addiction will grap you tight and squezz everything bit of change you have outta your back pocket!!!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Yes that Castle in Red is one of the ideas i was thinking but gotta loose the red as its toooooooo visible in forest,I know cos i saw red armbands approach me as i was dug-in in the forrest of G-Tac before

Most of the time its not actually the colour that'll give a person away but rather the movement...

Field craft, field craft, field craft.......

considering tony sits in a ditch waiting to ambush people, then movement aint an issue,
    always remember,
    if you hear the rattling of 6 hi-cap mags at once, tony already has you!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

:D

Even practicing I'm hating the rattle of hi-cap mags. I much prefer the 50 round mags.

Ok, cap is low but if you have a few( :eek: ) spares and make your shots count I suspect some stealthy fun may be had.

Hi-caps = great for a full on assault, low cap = great for stealthy ops...;)

Tactical wrote: »
    :D

Hi-caps = great for a full on assault, low cap = great for stealthy ops...;)
    Lol im a bit of a blaster when it comes to a firefight, love to lay it down n keep their heads down as the younger fitter guys creep up n nail em :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: lol

As for the snipin u wont hear my mag-rattle then :cool::cool::cool::cool::D

What does field craft exactly entail anyway? It's basically "don't act the tit and climb trees (like in Band of Brothers) in firefights" to an extent I suppose......?

ive actually tried climbing some trees at G-TAC:D,
    bloody sore waiting for people to pass!:pac::pac::pac:

ive actually tried climbing some trees at G-TAC:D,
    bloody sore waiting for people to pass!:pac::pac::pac:

Wouldn't that just everyone else's job (ie gunning yu down in cold BBs) much, much easier you exposed silly person? :p i KNEW the BoBs tree climbing would be tried out.....by someone with more gear than sense - and it was you! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

Hi lads,

I thought I'd have a go at a patch as I wasn't too busy yesterday. Tried to incorporate everyone's ideas from ealier. Basically it's one concept with a varient and a subdued version. Let me know what you think.

I got time to find the Army surplus store in limerick at the weekend too. Didn't have any tiger stripes that I was looking for but it's a decent shop. Can't believe I've never seen it before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement