Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incident in coppers

Options
  • 06-03-2008 8:48pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone there last night and see exactly how yer man fell through the netting on his face and how badly he ws injured? i wasnt looking at the fall but i gathered he had an altercation with a bouncer and it resulted in the fall?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'm sure there was plenty of Guards in there.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'm sure there was plenty of Guards in there.:D

And nurses ! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

lads ya wouldnt have joked if ya saw it. it was pretty scary, he wasnt moving as we were moved out of the smoking area. when let back in he was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

lads ya wouldnt have joked if ya saw it. it was pretty scary, he wasnt moving as we were moved out of the smoking area. when let back in he was gone

I've had worse nights in Coppers tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

he went through it!!? i was there one night when some luntaic jumped onto the netting but it held his weight, he was just thrown out after. lucky no one was underneath him when he fell through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Was looking at this on Sat. Only word is Ow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

he probably tried to feel up a woman from longford!

Advertisement