Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

book swap

Options
  • 06-03-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi all..

do any of you do a book swap or know a good book swapping site..
    i am looking for a specific book and can't seen to get it any were at the moment!

the book is The memory of Grace by Kate Kerrigan

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

It's on ebay .. ISBN : 023001478X

I don't know of any book swopping sites though.

www.biblio.com/books/140780686.html Euro 22 approx plus del

www.biblio.com/books/155601488.html Euro 10 plus delivery.

It's also on these two links.. You could sell one of your books online too, instead of swopping! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I do remember reading about a book swapping website. people posted up a profile that included a list of their available books. members could search for books and in the process find other readers with similar tastes and see what other books that reader had.

cant remember the process for postage etc but it did have a rating system for how well borrowed books were cared for.

must see if I can find it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I use bookmooch.com for swapping books - tis great! I have sent about 15 or so and received slightly more. I'd love to keep everything but I just don't have the space and it's better for the environment too I guess. I'd recommend it - it's free so you can't lose anything by giving it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hailshimmer

:D:D:Dthanks a million folks:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

I saw a book swap section on adverts.ie up there ^
    Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Advertisement