Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ice-Skating

• 06-03-2008 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,605 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,
    Does anyone know of any icerinks around the Dublin area? There is the "Plex on Ice" in coolock, but I dont know what its like?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

And Cork while we're on the subject. Are there any worthwhile around? I know there's a new one in Ballincollig but it's not ice it's plastic crap.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,605 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

scoot on wrote: »
    And Cork while we're on the subject. Are there any worthwhile around? I know there's a new one in Ballincollig but it's not ice it's plastic crap.

Start yer own thread! :D Only messing!

There is a definite lack of these facilities in Ireland. Hmm, business venture coming on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haven't heard of the "Plex on Ice" but I'm not imagining it'd be too good...

The Dundalk Ice-Dome is well worth the hours drive. Full sized ice-rink and brilliant facilities up there, plus one of the receptionists is UBER hot.

Advertisement