Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger Bag ("ManBag")?

• 06-03-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I need to buy one in Dublin over the weekend. Needs to fit my MacBook and folders for college, and be sturdy enough to come in with me on the bike. Oh yeah and look cool :D. Anyone know where I might pick one up, and for how much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

The Bag Shop, Stephens Green Shopping Centre, or similarly on Westmoreland Street just before Central Bank.

I got this beauty in there for 50 quid, and use it for my laptop all the time. I wouldn't necessarily call it "sturdy", and it may not be much use on the bike, so I guess for something a bit meatier you could expect to pay a few quid more. Mind you, Converse is a fairly expensive brand, so if you went with someone more run of the mill you might not see much over the fifty for a decent bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Kiya

oooops Mirror, u were ripped off on that one.
    luvly bag, but its €20 in a shop selling bags in blanch.

op, you can get a half decent one in tk maxx, i picked up a gorgeous dakine one, retails at over 90 got it for 25.

theres a good selection of trendy boys messenger bags, including the crumpler laptop bags for under 50, which is very cheap for that brand.
    (theres a tk maxx in stephens green shopping centre & blanchardstown)

good luck

Advertisement