Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MLB.TV Premium: Now 1200Kbps!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Fantastic quality.. And the great value of the dollar makes the premium package very reasonable at around 80 euro..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I was in awe looking at the demo....pity about the subject matter :D

oh i thought it was excellent!!! Oh the memories!!! Lets hope for more of the same this year!!! You will be able to enjoy the Jays opener against the yanks in glorious quality now though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

NHL.com take note. That is awesome.

Hockey isn't even worth watching on anything less than that. Still looks class on a 42" monitor!

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    NHL.com take note. That is awesome.

Hockey isn't even worth watching on anything less than that. Still looks class on a 42" monitor!

You in for the Fantasy League?...As a long time poster here I'd expect it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

zuutroy wrote: »
    You in for the Fantasy League?...As a long time poster here I'd expect it :)

Haven't followed for a year or two but i'll give it a shot, sure. Whens the deadline?

Draft in a few weeks..check the thread for info :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭WATPOAE

That really is impressive. In fact, I'm going to MLB.com right now to buy this year's subscription!

zuutroy - can you tell me again how I connect my laptop to my tv? I've bought the connector cable but I can't get it working.

Its been a while now so I could be very rusty...firstly your video card has to have an s-video output which I guess it does, then its just a matter of connecting up the two and going into the menu of your video card and sending the output to the TV. Should be as simple as that.

OK, I'm going to fcking kill someone...I can see nothing, no games load, nothing comes up the popup window....What a joke...

• Advertisement

Is your Gameday working??

ok reason i asked is mine wasn't last night and i upgraded my mozilla firefox to the latest version. Both Gameday and Mlbtv working well now at the moment.. fingers crossed..

Well I finally got it working after finding out that I had to download another piece of software which they never told me about. The picture quality with Silverlight is atrocious, and really choppy..TV quality...pfft...what a laugh.....Sickening setup.

Well I finally got it working after finding out that I had to download another piece of software which they never told me about. The picture quality with Silverlight is atrocious, and really choppy..TV quality...pfft...what a laugh.....Sickening setup.

What was the additional software you had to download? The stream on my laptop has been intermittent so far, sounds like the same problem you've had.

WATPOAE wrote: »
    What was the additional software you had to download? The stream on my laptop has been intermittent so far, sounds like the same problem you've had.

Its called MLB Nextdef..not sure where I found it , just google I guess.

Its called MLB Nextdef..not sure where I found it , just google I guess.

I've downloaded that already, hmmm. Well, I'm going to put in a few late nights this weekend to watch the Jays home opening series against the Red Sox, hopefully the technical glitches will have been ironed out then. If not, I'll have to get on to them to complain.

I'd encourage everyone here to send them an email about the condensed games going missing. There's absolute uproar on the MLB board, and on the MLB Mosaic support forum. I really hope they listen, but my gut feeling is they won't.

I'm happy to report that my mlb.tv feed is working very well now thank god. Quality at 1.2mb is excellent.

I am disappointed with the removal of the condensed game feature too. That was always a great feature especially for watching games you have missed from the night before. Hopefully they will add it back in.

Finally got a reply from someone who seems to know whats going on:

Robert – Thank you very much for your note regarding your inability to get the Condensed Games. We apologize for the delay in providing you this content, but the product is not gone forever. Its launch this year was slightly delayed due to the several unforeseen factors around Opening Day. That being said, we fully expect the product to be available in May. In the interim, I would recommend you use our new video search page and watch the Rewind Recaps. We have them for every game, every day. Thanks for your patience and we look forward to providing you with the Condensed Games as soon as possible.

Best regards,

VP, Corporate Communications

MLB Advanced Media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

I had a call last week from Clearwire.. good luck I'm leaving them - asking me if I was using torrents - which i dont - they had found i had excessive usage and were going to report me for illegal downloading!

For watching MLB - go jump!

• Advertisement
Advertisement