Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC Links

Options
  • 06-03-2008 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where/how on the CAO website to see what Higher Ed. links a PLC course has?

I done it before but I don't see anywhere where I can enter the PLC course code to see what links there are.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Good luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Does one apply to PLC courses through the CAO? I thought it was a direct entry situation, in which case the CAO website wouldn't deal with it. Qualifax might have something though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Got it, please forgive me.

http://www2.cao.ie/fetac/fetac_search.php

PFM - It's a Higher Education Links Scheme. I'm doing Culture and Heritage in Cavan Institute which links into Arts in Maynooth. But I recently found out it links to many others.
    I applied through the CAO as told by my tutors, and entered in my PPS number in the FETAC field. It's done through the CAO alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Ah right. How little I know. : p

Advertisement